Friday, February 4, 2011

'DRONES' COVER CONTEST!

As I write this, Adam Busch, Jonathan Dinerstein, Dan Bern and Common Rotation are finishing the soundtrack for our film, DRONES. But wanting to include you in the process, they had an interesting idea: why not have a contest to see who can come up with the best album cover for the soundtrack?!

Basically, the rules are simple:

1) Watch the trailer here

2) Make some art

3) Post your work on the DRONES movie twitter or Facebook page*

Fun will be had by all and the winner will get their artwork immortalized on the cover of the DRONES movie soundtrack!

*The contest will go for one week starting today 2/7 and ending on 2/14 - Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck to all who enter. Great prize there Amber :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe aka AmberAddictFebruary 7, 2011 at 10:50 AM

    Wow what a great idea!

    I wish I could enter but sadly I don't have any art skills. I'm not being modest either my art is even worse than my walking! LOL Sorry I've been told my sense of humour is a little dark at times! :)

    Good Luck to everyone who enters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many entries per person? I have Ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to all!! Amber... you´re amazing!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beyond awesome. I wish I had mad art skillz. Good luck to everyone who enters, let's get the DVD out soonish, I want to watch the movie again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is excellent can you use the images on Drones site or original work only? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you tell us what the "drones" font is used in the trailer?

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete