Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Kitten Board and The Trevor Project!

Triangle Tara and I would like to thank everyone who helped raise over $2800 for The Trevor Project this holiday season! It's nice to know that even when belts are tight, there's always a little room for giving to a good cause:



A generous contribution
In Honor of
The Kitten Board
has been made by Benson Entertainment.
This donation is being made in honor of the
10 years of good works The Kitten Board and
Xita have done for the LGBT Community!

Good job you guys! And happy 2011!*



*and extra special thanks to Theresa Grammer for her fantastic website work!

15 comments:

  1. The Kittenboard rocks, and so does Xita for making it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya to teethe kittens and big ya to amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that Ju..Been there many many years..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brought many people together, help many people along the way. Yay for the Kittenboard and Xita!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad it was a success if I would have found out sooner I def would have bought me a Tara doll

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Kittens have always been the best people around!

    Thanks to you Amber and Xita for raising money for such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great news ! Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, $2800. That's brilliant, Amber.
    I am so proud to have helped raise that sum of money in a time when the need for guidance and support is needed more than ever as is tolerance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This awesome! Knowing that in a small way I helped to contribute is a great thing. Also just another great perk of being a "kitten"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG the Kitten Board helped me survive high school. One of the best boards on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joe aka AmberAddictJanuary 11, 2011 at 12:54 PM

    Well done for raising so much for The Trevor Project Amber! I was happy to be able to help such a worthy cause in me own small way.

    Have a great 2011 Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that brings back memories..

    ReplyDelete